Thursday, June 5, 2008

Better Late Than Never


We finally have a blog! Why, you may ask now? Well I wish I could say that it was because I had a lot of important things to say, but really the answer is that I wanted an easy way for long distance friends and family to stay connected with us. Hope you enjoy!


Here are some fun memories from the last few months:


Back in January Luke's dad and his wife, Robert and Cleo, took us to the Denver Rodeo. Grandpa Robert is great at getting Bailey to laugh!
Franny (Luke's mom) feeding Bailey. She is quite the eater these days, but her favorite food is still sweet potatoes.

Grandpa Mark and Grandma Brenda with Bailey for Easter.

Joel, Katie, and Emmy Foshea (far left); Kyle, Alison, and Owen Mezger; and Luke, Melissa, and Bailey. Luke brother Kyle was in Austin for a job interview this past April. He got the job and they will be moving to Austin next July.

Bailey with her friend Abby. They share the same birthday, and both would have been born in Austin, but we all know that story don't we.
Uncle Rob and Aunt Tara with Bailey in her new playroom! Our house is finished being remodeled and we have moved in. It is so nice to be in central Austin again!


Our little Aggie. So, for all you Aggies out there... I think Luke and I figured out that she would be the Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2030, Whoop!

3 comments:

The Fam said...

What a cute blog! Bailey looks PRECIOUS in her Aggie get-up!

John and Christy said...

Yay! So excited that ya'll have a blog now. :) I'm adding ya'll to our links. Bailey is just beautiful! Looks like ya'll have had some fun times the past few months.

harmony said...

hey mel, great idea! i have been thinking about you guys lately. you moved again?! i am way behind! cute pictures... can't wait to read more.