Welcome to our blog. Here you will find updates on our life, pictures of the kids, and get a glimpse of the rich blessings God has bestowed on us.
Our Family Photo
Katie as Glinda the Good Witch and Melissa as the Wicked Witch of the West
The Whole Group
that is such a neat idea.. looks like you guys had a lot of fun..
Wow, that's impressive! I was excited to have bought striped tights and actually have worn them...you guys are serious about Halloween. Love it!
How fun!!! The costumes are great, and you look awesome! Bailey has such fun parents!! She looks adorable as a munchkin...such a cutie!!
Awesome costumes! Wizard of Oz are my faves but most people don't execute them well - ya'll look great! And I love the munchkins!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
that is such a neat idea.. looks like you guys had a lot of fun..
Wow, that's impressive! I was excited to have bought striped tights and actually have worn them...you guys are serious about Halloween. Love it!
How fun!!! The costumes are great, and you look awesome! Bailey has such fun parents!! She looks adorable as a munchkin...such a cutie!!
Awesome costumes! Wizard of Oz are my faves but most people don't execute them well - ya'll look great! And I love the munchkins!
Post a Comment