Friday, March 20, 2009

The Magic Carpet

Let me introduce you to the Mezger Model of the Magic Carpet. We were first told of the Magic Carpet and the hours of fun you could have with it while using the Foshea Model. Yes, Joel and Katie just happened to mention the other night their secret and how much Emmy loved it. We didn't wait a day before we put ours to use.


As you can see in the picture below even an 18 month old can use the Magic Carpet to pull his or her toys.


Today Katie, Chelsie, and I had a playdate that was around Bailey's naptime and I needed the help of the magic carpet as Bailey was getting cranky. Its powers went right to work and soon all three girls wanted on at once.


I can't believe I didn't think of this before. Get your own model today!!!

2 comments:

Brandi Burden said...

Aww that is so cute!!! Love it!

Franny said...

So what happened next? Did you haul them off to take a nap? And did Bailey take her nap?
Nana