Sunday, May 30, 2010

Port A

A couple of weeks ago we took a family trip to Port Aransas with the other Mezgers, the Foshea family, the Murray family, and the Breges. We took a trip with these families 2 years ago to Holden Beach in North Carolina and it was time to do it again. However, with 7 kids under 2 1/2 all in the same house it was alot of work at times, but so worth it! We have many memories from this trip that will last a lifetime. Here are some of the highlights:


Blake hanging on the beach



Bailey and Luke having fun in the water


Bailey and Emmy chasing the waves. They did this for hours!

Family Picture


Crazy curly hair


Feeding & Chasing the seagulls

I thought this was a fun family picture



Guys trip with the kids to the Texas State Aquarium


Almost all the kids at the same place at the same time. Not an easy thing to do. Missing is Boone who was napping.


Cousins


Burying Lukie Dukie



The Girls


Joel, Kyle, and Luke. Luke worked really hard to get the design of the sand recliners right.


2 comments:

cheryl said...

So much fun! Great pics. I love the family one where you're swinging Bailey

Franny said...

I've never heard of sand recliners, but now I see what they are. So cool. Whose idea?