- I love that I have an excuse to take an afternoon nap and am still sleeping well at night
- I love that I have more motivation to tackle projects and take advantage of my time (future entries to come about some projects)
- I love that baby girl is very active and I can feel her kicking and moving all the time
- I love my hair and nails and complexion
- I love that the belly is getting tight and all foods sound wonderful, however, I have put on a little bit of weight...
Just kidding! This picture was taken with the fat booth app for iphones (thanks to Ms. Katie Foshea) and will forever be an encouragement to me to eat healthy even during pregnancy so that I never end up looking like this. Here's what I really look like at 27 weeks.
And can I just close with the fact that I am SO thankful that I survived the summer without preschool in this heat. It wasn't easy and I feel like I just learned how to do what I need to having the kids all the time. However, with Bailey starting preschool next week and Franny watching Blake one of those day, I know that I can survive the 3rd trimester and that Thanksgiving will be here before I know it.

5 comments:
Fat Melissa looks awesome!! Haha! I would still be her friend :) I am with you on the whole surviving summer this year...preschool is my saving grace. I don't know how my mom raised all of us and kept her sanity without preschool, but then again the age spread was a little different :)
YOU ARE SO HOT!
You are ridiculously adorable and TINY! :o) You look awesome, and the fat pic is hilarious.
Way to hang in there in this crazy! heat!!!
great post, mel... you look so stinkin' adorable, as always. i'm still at the beer belly phase! we find out the gender on monday- so excited! text you guys the news ASAP. xo
I'm thinking that last picture must have been taken with the tiny booth app! You look great. I keep checking your blog regularly hoping you'll post her name soon... =)
Jodi
Post a Comment