Saturday, June 14, 2014

2 Years Old- Such a Tempermental Time

Every once in awhile Shutterfly offers 40% off everything and they have these personalized character books that my older two have loved!


They each get a book as one of their 3 Christmas gifts and I know Blair would love one of her with Elmo, however, they are $40, so I wait till this sale to snag it. The only problem is that I don't have a single straight on, smiling, whole head picture of just her (can't be cropped or the file size can get too small), NOT ONE and the sale is going on now. I have been trying to get this picture to be ready for the sale and have done a couple of impromptu photo shoots with her trying to get this straight on, smiling, whole head picture, but two is just such a temperamental time.

Here's what I mean-

Looking up at flash & not really smiling

 
Furrowed brows


 Not straight on


 Again, not straight on


 No more pictures


 Furrowed brow AGAIN...why do my kids furrow their brows?


 Okay, I will smile again because you tickled me, but not quite the picture I am looking for.


So, all of her hair didn't make it into the picture and the flash created a shadow, but whatever at this point. We have a winner!


Blair- Hopefully you know that mommy doesn't live behind a camera, but I just really, really know how much you will love this book.

1 comment:

Leah said...

SO CUTE and amen about the temperamental! My mom used to always get onto me for my "furrowed brow." The book is such a great idea.