2 year old Bailey
Bailey & Blake vividly remembered the snake & slide and we could have come all the way to Waco and spend all our time here. That's how much they enjoyed it.
Beau especially! He was so busy it was hard to get any pictures!
Blake remembered a picture and wanted to recreate the picture.
So, that's Blake.
Thought it was fun I also had a similar picture of Bailey.
The alligators & crocs.
Otters!
Blakers at the fish!
Bailey recreated this picture for me at the same tree.
Leopards!
Giraffes aka Faffeys in our house!
Rhinos & Elephants!
Lions & Tigers!
Komodo Dragon!
It was such a fun, relaxing day with the kids. I had forgotten about a medical appointment that I had scheduled the day before, so right when we were at the last exhibit my 1 hour alarm warning went off and we zoomed back to Austin. More Spring Break Fun coming soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment