Thursday, June 22, 2017

Swim Team Part 1

Can I just tell you how much I love swim team??? And the first half of the season has just flown by- 4 meets down and 3 to go! Here are the pictures from those meets-

























Some highlights-

*Every kid has improved their time in every stroke this year except Bailey in breaststroke, which is a little weird since that was her stroke last year, but we will take the improvements in the other areas. 

*Blake & Blair are legal in breaststroke & butterfly!!

*Blair & Bailey got swimmer of the meet for the Twin Creek Meet. 

*Everyone has won atleast 1 heat ribbon.

*The Kuykendalls, Nana, Gigi & Pa, and Tori have all gotten to come watch a swim meet (or two).




So if you need me for the next 3 weeks, it is likely that I will be at the pool.

No comments: