Monday, September 22, 2008

A Report from Luke

Wifey decided that it was time for me to participate in the blog, so here I go...

One of the things I was not looking forward to when I found out we were pregnant was having to change diapers. I am here to say that it is not as bad when it's your own bundle of joy. That being said, Mel and I do have a "you sniff it, you change it" rule.

There is nothing sweeter than when she says dah-dah and lays her head on my shoulders. I love watching her change and grow up before my eyes. This has been my favorite time in her life because I can finally interact with her. Lately we have spent a lot of time with her newest trick of high fiving, or playing with her new birthday toys. Here are some of my favorite recent pictures.

This is a shirt that I made and wore as a child, it's of Pet Monster.

Chillin out with me in the Llano river.

Play time!

2 comments:

rj said...

if you look at that first picture, it totally looks like miss bailey is sporting pigtails!! heehee.

ld, great to hear from you, as always. ;)

Brandi Burden said...

We had so much fun over the weekend! Melissa it was nice to get to meet you and Bailey. She is precious! Maybe we will all get together again sometime. =)