Luke has spent the last week on the Appalachian Trail hiking with his brother. Meanwhile, Bailey and I have been keeping ourselves busy. It has been quite the adventure- from cleaning the house (the kind you only do once or twice a year) to MOPS to catching up on chick flicks to playdates to training for my Adventure Race. And as much fun as it has been, our week alone is over and Luke comes home tonight!!! Here are some videos and pictures I took this week.
Have I mentioned that she is fearless?
Logan was so sweet to push Bailey around in his car. I think he is going to be quite the ladies man.
Bailey training for the Baby Olympics. Sorry you will just have to turn your head sideways.
These feet were made for walking, and that's just what I'll do.
She is still a little wobbly, but moving past the Frankenstein phase as I call it when babies have their hands out in front of them like Frankenstein and just barely make it to whereever they are walking to.
1 comment:
She is walking so well!!! I can't believe you already did your race! I didn't realize it was this weekend. So fun. Can't wait to play again.
Post a Comment