Saturday, December 6, 2008

Decorating the Christmas Tree

Let me start this off by saying that Bailey loves everything about our Christmas tree, especially the decorating of it. She wanted to help so bad when I was putting on the Aggie decorations. I let her place the bows, and I would twist them on. I guess she didn't want the fun to stop because recently she started putting her toys in the tree. At first it was just a hammer, but as time goes on she is putting more and more toys in the tree to decorate it.

5 comments:

The Fam said...

that is hilarious!!

Courtney said...

Too precious! We're more into yanking off the ornaments and breaking them....good times.

The Mezger Family said...

I don't know if you can tell, but most ornaments are well out of reach. So the bottom quarter of our tree is bare except for what Bailey puts up.

Courtney said...

Yes, the bottom part of our tree is bare as well...I THOUGHT I was out-smarting him. But he just scoots furniture over to the tree, climbs up and begins pulling stuff off. We have a 10 ft. tree, and pretty soon only the top 2 ft are going to have any ornaments left! Guess I won't be winning any tree-decorating contests this year! Maybe next year.... :-)

girltravelor said...

That is way too cute! Man I miss you guys. Have a Merry Christmas!