Monday, December 1, 2008

The Faces of Bailey

Gone are the days when Bailey would sweetly smile (with eyes open) when I would do something she liked and oh how I miss those days. These are the 2 most common faces of Bailey as of late.


" I am so happy I can't keep my eyes open!"

This is Bailey's favorite happy face. We can hardly take a picture without the squinty eyes and big teethy smile.
"What are you lookin' at?"

This is the second most common face she makes and honestly she is not upset or mad when she makes it. We kinda think she makes this face when she is unsure of what face to make and slowly her eyebrows just come down until they are furrowed. People who are coming up to see the cute toddler definately back up when they see this face.

3 comments:

Brandi Burden said...

LOL That is SO cute! Love it!! She is still adorable with those squinty eyes!

Courtney said...

Clinton has been doing the same thing! And, yes, why can't they just give us those big beautiful eyes we love to see. I get cracked up, though, every time he makes the mean face...but he really is mad when he makes it.

She sure is a cutie!

Alicia said...

WOW LUKE...she is such a cutie...great to keep up with yall on here...take care...