Welcome to our blog. Here you will find updates on our life, pictures of the kids, and get a glimpse of the rich blessings God has bestowed on us.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Not Ready For 3 Kids...
But we sure enjoy babysitting for the day. Luke and I decided to take the kids to Chuck E Cheese's and it was so much fun! Lucky for us Emerson was there to show us the ropes.
Hahaha!! Man what handfull...looks like you guys had fun! Once again, I can't let Abby see what a fun group you guys are or she will want to divorce us as parents...haha ;)
2 comments:
OMGosh, from the title, I thought you were going to announce you were having twins! Whew....
Hahaha!! Man what handfull...looks like you guys had fun! Once again, I can't let Abby see what a fun group you guys are or she will want to divorce us as parents...haha ;)
Post a Comment