At my OBGYN appointments I like to check out this poster that my doctor has on the wall- it tells you in fruits the size of your baby. At my last appointment (16 weeks or 4 months) our baby was the size of an avacado, which is about 4.6 inches and 3.5 ozs. Starting that week I started calling the baby DO and it has stuck. First of all because of AvacaDO. Secondly, because we aren't finding out the gender and don't know the baby, so we are kinda using a play on words with John Doe/Jane Doe. Lastly, as my sister Tori pointed out that in Spanish dos means two, and this baby will be the second child. So any future updates will refer to the baby as baby DO. Here is a belly picture taken today at 18 week.
1 comment:
Um sorry, I see no belly. ;)
Post a Comment