Oh, and I just thought I would throw this one in of Blake and I from Easter.
Welcome to our blog. Here you will find updates on our life, pictures of the kids, and get a glimpse of the rich blessings God has bestowed on us.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Bluebonnets
Thanks to Ms. Jerri, Bailey's preschool teacher, Bailey knows all about bluebonnets. Well almost... Yesterday I figured we needed to get out of the house and that it was time to get the yearly bluebonnet pictures. Once we got there Bailey told me that Bluebonnets are Blue's flower (our dog) and they are purple... hum. So, these aren't the best pictures, but I'll take what I can get with a 2 year old and a newborn.
.JPG)


.JPG)
Oh, and I just thought I would throw this one in of Blake and I from Easter.
Oh, and I just thought I would throw this one in of Blake and I from Easter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the pictures
Post a Comment