Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Love It or Hate It

Blake is already at the age where he is starting to express his likes and dislikes. I thought I would share some of the new ones.

Love It List
1. His Thumb- He goes through phases with his thumb. He never took to a pacifier, and I can't figure out if he is going to be a thumb sucker or not, but right now he loves it.


2. The Activity Mat- Thanks Elijah (and Emily) for letting us borrow it. It has been a huge hit at out house!
Blake vs. The Duck


3. Laughing and Smiling- For the most part he is such a happy, smiley baby. He loves when you make silly noise that make him laugh or tickle him under the chin.



Hate It List


1. Rice Cereal- I wouldn't say he hates it, just is still unsure about it. He is such a big, hungry boy that we went ahead and gave it a try.


2. When you tease him by picking him up and then have to set him right back down. He really will let you know about it.

No comments: