Yesterday we took the kids and Tori on a tour of the Texas A&M campus. Tori will be choosing a college next year and we wanted to show her around the best one. Of course I am a little biased and want her to pick A&M. However, I am also realistic and tomorrow we will be showing her around the UT campus. It was so fun taking Tor around our old stomping grounds, and since it was the kids first trip to Aggieland I took a bunch of pictures. Bailey already wants to go back and can give you a pretty good whoop. Here are some of the pictures.
My freshman dorm
A huge Aggie ring statue by the Association of Former Students building. We took a walking break and enjoyed the shade for awhile.
Lots of room to run around!!!

Heading under Wellborn to the Rec Center.

Possible Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2015

The Climbing Wall where Luke and I met 8 1/2 years ago. I took the picture facing the route Tara and I were climbing when this guy (Luke) kept staring our way.

No comments:
Post a Comment