1. Getting to really think about and reflect on what we are thankful for
2. Watching some Aggie football
3. Eating the turkey feast (Shout out to Robby & Luke on the deep fried turkey!)
4. Taking a nap after the food gluttony has settled in
5. Spending time with family
6. Watching the Macy's parade
7. Taking family photos
8. Enjoying the cooler fall weather that has finally come to Texas
9. Shopping the Black Friday Sales
but what your probably waiting for me to write and the whole reason for this post is something I saw today:
10. (Luke and Melissa's) Baby Mezger #3 is set to be born then!!!
In case you don't want to do the math I am 12.5 weeks (3 months) pregnant.
7 comments:
VERY cute way to announce to the blogosphere. Soooooo you, Mel!...always planning for the next holiday!
Cute announcement! YAY!!! Hope the second trimester brings with it lots of rest and NO MORE SICKNESS!!!
This is so exciting! Glad to hear it. Can't wait to meet baby #3! Will you find out the gender for this one?
I need to start working out to be ready for three!!!!
Congrats!! Such a blessing!
Yay!! So excited for y'all!! (I wondered with the new "swagger wagon"!)
Jodi
yay! yay! yay! ;)
Post a Comment