Friday, December 9, 2011

Rainy & Cold Day Randomness

So the rain, although greatly apprecited, is really throwing us off of our routine and combined with the cold is keeping us indoors. Can you say cabin fever? I am trying to get out more, but it's alot of work getting everyone ready.

Nothing really to report, but here is a random collection of photos from the last week and a half.

The other night I made all the kids get in their Christmas jammies after bathtime. Not a great picture, but a rare one of all three together.


Bailey doing what I call "Geo Designs"- marshmallows  +  toothpicks.

 

Our little reindeer.


Bailey loves her Little People nativity set.


Blake & Blair.

He is SO sweet with her. He will usually come and get my hand and lead me to her if she is crying and likes to softly rub her head saying "shhh". I love that in the last picture he was trying to brush her teeth.





Both kids like pretending to be a baby.

Blake laying in the boppy.


Bailey got swaddled by daddy.


 
Bailey in Blair's bathtub.

 


Fun on Nana's new riding toy



 
A new favorite of Blair. No worries about the poor third child who doesn't have as many pictures as the first two. She might actually be the winner of most photos taken.



No comments: