This past weekend we headed to Santo/Weatherford to celebrate my Nana's birthday. I don't think I can truly imagine all that these eyes have seen in her 90 years here on earth. And it was a good opportunity to reflect on how lucky I have been to have her in my life. Love you Nana!
It was also a good chance to see family that I haven't seen since Christmas. Andrew usually evades the camera, but I told him I NEEDED one of him with Blair.
And have I ever gotten together with the sisters and not gotten a picture???
Tara & B with the cake
And Uncle Fun with Blakers
we enjoyed gator rides,
playing on the tractor,
playing mother to Chris the cat,
feeding Nicholas the calf,
(Bailey got to name this orphaned calf and Nicholas is what she chose)
Supposedly, Gigi sits on him every once in awhile so that the grandkids can ride him someday
and Blue found a friend.
One of the highlights for Blake was a trip down to the train tracks on the edge of my parent's place where we watched the trains go by up close and personal. We got lucky as 3 trains went by slowly back-to-back-to-back.
They were just pretending to touch the train. Even though it looks like they could have touched it, they were a couple of feet away.
But mostly, we just enjoyed seeing Pa & Gigi.
Gigi's first picture will all three "bees"
This morning while cleaning out the car Bailey & Blake were even playing "going to Gigi's house" and want to visit again soon! Thanks for letting us come and play!


No comments:
Post a Comment