Blair turned 18 months old on May 16th and she weighed in at 24 lbs (45th percentile) and was 32 inches long (55th percentile).
I love 18 month olds because the world around them is coming alive, but it also means that they make ALOT of messes. Blair loves to pull everything out to look at and explore it and she has also figured out how to push the kitchen chairs around to get at stuff up high that used to be safe. She is getting cleaner with self feeding, but I think I have posted a couple of really gross pictures of what it looks like some days. Folded laundry left out is not safe, unlocked doors to the pantry where the trash is kept is not safe, markers left out by the big kids means the walls aren't safe...you get the picture.
Here's a few pictures of life with Blair-
I had such high hopes of her staying in her crib longer than the other two who climbed out at 16 months and 20 months. We will see...
And check out Blair on the far left with skates on just like her older siblings. I had no intentions of her trying to skate, but she was insistent on grabbing Blake's skates when he took them off so I gave it a try. She did really well!
Thankfully Blair does have a few friends her age so that she isn't always having to "keep up".
Blair and Luna
This is Blair and Maggie. I told them to hug, but still thought it was cute!
And last, but not least her friend Bowen.
Blair did all this jewelry by herself and had help with the shoes.
I was surprised that she stayed in them for about 30 minutes.
And look at these cute piggy tales. Her hair is just long enough!
No comments:
Post a Comment