Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Bailey's Preschool Graduation

I can't believe my Bailey Abigail is going to kindergarten in 2 1/2 months!?!?!?! She had her preschool graduation this morning and it was adorable!

Bailey thought graduation was supposed to be a secret and she told me just this morning "that she was not going to tell me that the secret she has been keeping is that she is graduating and going to kindergarten. Nope, I would just have to wait for the secret till I got to school at 12:30", but immediately after that she informed me she needed to wear a dress because that's what you wear at a graduation. Sweet girl, you are a terrible secret keeper, but your mommy is not good at keeping surprises either.

Can you believe this was 3 years ago right before Blake was born?


And then this was today.


I loved what her teacher said about her.


One with Ms Colleen, her Pre-K teacher and her one's teacher, Ms Jeri.










I thought this was cute as we had 3 different cameras to capture the moment.
One of the Mezger Crew.


And one more of the graduate!


I loved the preschool graduation and I love you Bailey! Kindergarten here we come!

No comments: