Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween Happenings

The Incredibles all ready to have a great Halloween.
 

The kids
 
 
Mr Incredible
 
 
A 21 week belly picture as Elastigirl.
 
 
We had dinner with these families + the Kuykendalls before some neighborhood trick or treating.
 
The preggers. 3/4 are confirmed boys! I can't wait to hear what Leah is having!!!
 
 
A couple of the kids pictures
 
Back Row, Left to Right: Bailey, Henry, Blake, Weston
Front Row, Left to Right: Sam, Blair, Bowen, Blythe, & Baby Marlow



 
And a close up of Bowen who just posed like this all on his own.

 
The Kuykendalls

 
Apparently, while we were getting ready to head out to trick or treat Blake and Bailey had to stop some rockets & bad guys that would have gotten us.

 
Bailey was safe inside her force field. I still can't believe Bailey wanted to straighten her hair, but she said she wanted to get fully in character. I have no idea where she gets it?


At the Webster's Halloween Party

 
Bailey & Trinity

 
Then off to trick or treat.
 
The Stroller Crew. Not sure these kids know how good they have it!

 
A happy Roar!
 
 
Copying Blythe
 
 
Trick or Treating Pictures
 
It did not take long for Blair to figure out what to do and literally everytime I turned around she had candy in her mouth. So much for teaching her our one piece of candy for each year they are old. Pretty sure she went to bed because of a sugar coma.
 
 
Lion Brothers
 
 
Bailey was SO excited to run into Alivia!

 
A quick picture with Mr. Incredible.
 
 
And one with Dani & Marlow.

 
And let me rewind a minute to some pre- Halloween festivities.
 
The weekend before Halloween was the Weekend of Fall Fests because we went to one each night Fri-Sun. It was a free dinner and plenty of entertainment!!!
 
CUMC's No Fear Fest
 
 
Hyde Park Quarries Fall Fest

 
Can I just point out the skirts that my mom made the girls! They were so cute and we got so many compliments! Thanks mom!
 



 
We even ran into our neighborhood babysitter- Ms. Rachel.

 
Bailey won the grand prize of the cake walk!

 
Pumpkins & Praise
 
Smashing Apples. I was so surprised at how many apples Bailey was able to hit. I don't know if we have ever practiced swing a bat to hit a target.

 
We love petting zoos!


 
Had to try the cake walk after winning twice on the previous night.

 
I am so glad that Blake won!

 
Obstacle Course Fun

 
These three did this over and over again!

 
Since we weren't going to see Franny on Halloween we went over to her place on Wednesday to see if she was ready for trick or treaters. She was and gave some pre-Halloween candy.
 
 
And earlier on Halloween at Blake and Blair's preschool parties.
 
One of Blake & John. Such sweet friends!
 
 
This was kinda creepy, but a really neat idea. Blair's teacher took pictures of each of the kids and then put their eyes behind the ghost and had us see if we could figure out which kid was ours. I actually got it right, but only because there were only 4 kids in her class and her blue eyes gave it away.

 
Decorating Cookies.

 
All smiles and SO messy. : )

 
We hope y'all had an "Incredible" Halloween as well!

No comments: