Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Sneak Peek of Baby Beau

I saw that a friend did this on Facebook and thought it would be fun to give it a try. You enter pictures of the mom and dad it will give you a picture of what the baby will look like. My computer was acting funny so I could only take pictures of the screen, but here's your sneak peek of baby Beau.


A closer look. 

Thoughts- 
Why the red hair? 
Why is his left ear funny (considering they just use our pictures)? 
He looks part elf to me.
He doesn't look anything like our other kids.


Deciding it was a fluke I tried it again with different pictures of us, but the results were no better, except the blonde hair makes more sense.


I guess we will have to wait for the real Beau to see what he looks like.

1 comment:

Leah said...

I clicked on this post thinking it was going to be a 3D ultrasound pic. :) Haha! I am soooo glad that, most likely, little man is NOT going to look like these pics. ;)