Well, one more birthday is in the books for me and it was a good one. I realized I had hardly any pictures of myself with Beau so I had Luke snap some at the park.

Not too much to update in the life of Beau at one month. I wish I had more pictures, but little man is still pretty fussy. It seems like he is either asleep, nursing, or crying. Right now it is a big deal for him to be awake for 10-15 minutes and not crying. He might stop if you pick him up or put the pacifier in his mouth, which really makes me soak up the not crying moments and makes my homeschool days interesting. His bedtime right now is between 9:30 and 11 & he wakes up one-two times and almost always goes back to sleep. The more he opens his eyes the more he reminds me of Blake and I even feel like I am getting to go back in time to hold baby Blake. His favorite thing is probably bathtime, so he is one clean kid.
Happy one month Beau!
Happy one month Beau!



2 comments:
Cute cute baby, and lookin' good mama!
Although we've been out of it for 4 months, the colic stage is still vivid in my memory. It is so rough, but it will end! Sending prayers for peaceful babies!
Post a Comment