Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Latest on Baby Beau

Someday I will apologize to my oldest for not having as many pictures of her as a baby as the others, but I think with each one I realized I wanted to capture more moments because the time just flies by and you are so tired those first few months that you can't remember anything anyways. These are the latest of baby Beau who is 5 and a half weeks old!?!? He smiled at me for the first time today and I thought my heart was going to explode. I just love those first smiles. Oh, and we are also doing tons of tummy time because I don't want to go through helmet wearing with this one, but look at that head control. I am also happy to report that we continue to have more happy time as opposed to fussy time.




1 comment:

Leah said...

Oh my goodness, I want to snuggle him!! :) And I think you may be the opposite of me - I took SOOOO many pictures of Henry, and way less of Sam. We'll see how that goes w/ Jack.