The making of sand castle #1
This guy's temperament is such a blessing! Here he is just hanging on sucking on his fingers.
Crab hunting after more sand castle building on day 2.
I am not sure the final count, but all of them were pretty small.
This was the biggest crab we caught and this was taken after we released him. The kids followed him for awhile.
We usually build the kids one of these sea baths, but we did it this time trying to keep out the seaweed.
Thanks to Nana we had this kite.
I promise she was on the trip despite the fact that I didn't get many pictures of her. : (
Sweet naps.
This is castle #3. (I didn't bring the camera to the beach on day 2.) This was the kid's sand dribbles.
This was what the other side looked like.
It kinda looked like a wedding cake with a castle top.
The Aquarium
This was the all around favorite part- the dolphin show.
If you have seen Planes then you will understand how much Bailey & Blake wanted to go see the "Jollywrenchers boat" in the background. Maybe next time we will head there.
Feeding the seagulls.
Late afternoon shadows- right to left: Franny, Luke, Mel, Bailey, Blake, Blair, and Beau (in carseat).
No comments:
Post a Comment