There are not too many things I can say that all my kids wore, but somehow I have a pair of Christmas pajamas that were one thing that did fit everyone at Christmas time. They are size 9 months and they fit Bailey at 15 months, Blake at 9 months, Blair at 13 months, and Beau at 9 months. The funny thing about them fitting Blake and Beau is that at 9 months Blake was 20lbs, 10 ozs & 29.5 inches long and Beau is 16lbs & 26.5 inches long. Blair was even bigger than that at 13 months- 21 lbs & 30 inches and Bailey at 15months was in between weights at 19lbs, 8 ozs, but was the longest at 30.5 inches. Not sure you can keep track of all that, but it was bittersweet to pull these out for the last time and put them on the last of my sweet babies. I had to look back at pictures. I didn't find one of Blair, but I did of the other three.
Bailey
Blake
Beau
No comments:
Post a Comment