Tuesday, November 3, 2015

BLM: 20 Months Old


Beau is 20 months old and boy is he changing, so I thought it was time for an update! Luke & were marveling at the fact that Blake was 20 months old when Blair was born! I am very thankful I am not expecting a baby this month as I don't handle pregnancy well and just feel like I am getting back on my feet from having Beau. Anyways, back to Beau.

Everyone always says that Beau & Blake look alike so here is a comparison.

Blake at 19 & 20 months











 Beau at 19 months


 Here's what I want to remember about this time-

My favorite new thing is that he lets me read him books & he has favorites- Roadwork, Itsy Bitsy Spider (it has a finger puppet with it), Little Blue Truck, & First 100 Words.

His favorite toy is a Cars brand Ship that he pushes buttons & loads cars into. He can often be found cooking in the kitchen and playing with riding toys.


He still loves his owl names "Who", but he has also taken over Blake's small girafee lovie and added it to his collection.



He can now say "ta-tor" aka tractor, which refers to any big truck or thing that makes alot of noise.

He can make the sound of an elephant!

Day Light Savings time has not been good for Beau, who now wakes up around 6 a.m.

He does not like to be left out and is constantly watching his siblings.

He can maneuver our barstools to get things he wants on countertops and in cabinets.



 
He likes to hold your fingers when walking. : )

He is so good with our stairs that we took down our gate a month or so ago.

He still doesn't like diaper changes.

He still loves sucking on his 2 fingers and his teeth show it. : (

He LOVES Gigi, Nana, and Tori! Usually he wants immediately out of my hands to go run to them when he sees them.



He gets SO excited when he sees cats and dogs up close. He has a high shriek he does over and over again.

He loves to dance!

Lastly, I think it is so sweet that he has friends- Augie, Carter & Jack. He goes to preschool with Jack & Carter and we see Augie alot as he lives down the street.

Augie


 Carter



No comments: