Monday, December 28, 2015

The Day to Day of December

December, which is pretty much anything post Thanksgiving in our books.

Daddy Date to See the Good Dinosaur


We turned the island into a bar.




Date night with my quality time girl.



Mezger Homes Christmas Party

 

We stuffed ourselves & finished it off with dessert.




Tara sent us new jammies. I can't seem to be able to get a picture of them all in them, so here's just Blake.



PJ Day at preschool.

 


Fellowship Happy Hour



Our quick visit up to see Nana Mary. I didn't realize the kids would not be able to see her so Gigi took them on an adventure while I got to visit- we will call it early Christmas, but she will still spoil them on Christmas Day. 

 


Dinner with the siblings.



Christmas FX



These were my last day of subbing- ugly Christmas sweaters, crazy socks, book exchange & caroling!!!













The day after I got done subbing, we left to go visit Nana and then to go skiing.



Maggie sleepover! These are 2 cute, blonde, curly headed 4 year olds!


We are now past Christmas, which feels like the end of December, so I will wrap up this post even though we have a few more days in 2015.

No comments: