Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ready or Not- Toddler Bed Here We Come

Today after Bailey's nap time I heard the dreaded "thud". The "thud" and subsequent cry that comes with Bailey having climbed out of her crib. I was taking a nap on the couch and didn't grab the monitor, so I didn't hear the early signs that Bailey was waking up. I am pretty quick to go into her room because she is such a climber these days. Apparently I was correct in assuming that it doesn't matter that the railing of her crib is up to her chest because she can climb out. So whether we are ready or not we are going to move her to a toddler bed.



Time Lapse Video of Her Going To Bed. It went really well, and she was down in 10 minutes. I wonder how long it will take her to discover that she can escape.

1 comment:

cheryl said...

Good call w/ the side rail. ;o) We didn't put one on Mallory's bed at first, and she fell out twice. (on carpet)
Once we put it on, and it's been the same w/ Sadie too I think they're so used to being in a crib that they stay put for at least a few months. I hope that's the case for y'all!!! :o)