The Women's Adventure Race was my motivation to get back in shape after having Blake. Tara and I (Tara + Melissa Sue = Team Tiramisu) have done this race every year I am not pregnant. It used to be a watered down version of a real adventure race, but has evolved into a family fun race. This does mean that in a couple of years I am going to want to do the race with Bailey. I was even surprised to learn that this year they let little boys race, so that being said I expect some of my mommy friends to race with us with a couple of years- Katie/Emmy, Ali/Owen, Chelsie/Abby, Emily/Elijah, Christal/Nathan.
Thank you Tara for the outfits!

A good luck snuggle from sweet Blakey

The final event is always an obstacle course. We are the tiny red/black, blue/yellow blur army crawling in the middle of the picture.
Bailey seemed to have fun watching and I think tried to follow us a couple of times.
Franny came out to cheer us on.
1 comment:
Very proud of you girls...Go team!
Cant wait for the next one.
Post a Comment