Dear Blake's Two Front Teeth,
You must cut through!!! I want my happy Blake back, and Blake and I both need a good night's sleep. Plus you just might ruin all the Halloween pictures I am dying to take of our family all dressed up and that can't happen. Thanks in advance for coming through.
Melissa
Teething is horrible. Blake is getting up anywhere from 2-4 times a night because of teething. Not sure about you, but I can't sleep with a crying baby in the house so I have been playing around with editing pictures. Haven't gotten far because it's SO time consuming. Anyways, here are some of the things we have been up to in preparation for Halloween, WHICH IS ONLY A WEEK AWAY!!!
This was a craft inspired by the cover of Women's Day Magazine. A simple wreath and some candy corns- that's my kind of crafting.
I am so spoiled because Luke has been carving our pumpkin since we were in college, but this one was done by yours truly, but only because Luke is out of town elk hunting.
One of the pumpkins in our graden. Probably should have planted them 2 months earlier- oh well, atleast we learned our lesson for next year.
Playing in backyard, enjoying this fall weather. Honestly I was trying to get the perfect picture of both kid with a pumpkin in it. We have tried a couple of times and I am now lowering my standard.
So this year, our Halloween theme is the Mezger Pumpkin Patch. Luke is going to be the protective scarecrow and we (Mel, Bailey, Blake, Blue, and Bailey's lions) are his pumpkin patch. More pictures to come.
1 comment:
can't wait to see the whole fam in costume! ;)
Post a Comment