Monday, September 26, 2011

Baby girl has a name and it is...








Blair because we liked it. If you remember, it was what we would have named Blake if he were to have been a girl, but I did spend quite a bit of time researching all girl B names just to be sure. The middle name Kathryn is after my dad's sister whom Luke and I dearly love and admire. So who can say Bailey, Blake, Blair 10 times in a row without messing up???

And one artsy shadow profile shot of the belly.


So, my sweet sister-in-law, Alison, took these for me when we were at Port A last week. Aren't they good? (if I do say so myself). She is one of those people with an eye for what would look good and is quite gifted behind the camera. My strategy with pictures is quantity (and surely I will get something), but hers is quality. Just wait till you see the rest of the pictures from Port A.

1 comment:

cheryl said...

Super cute! The pics are so fun, and you are seriously so tiny. :o)