Sunday, September 25, 2011

There's A Spirit That Can Ne'er Be Told

It's the Spirit of Aggieland

This year we decided to take Bailey to her first game (gotta start the brainwashing young, right?), plus we got to meet up with Tori and despite the one point loss, there is no where I would rather watch the game from than Kyle Field.

Bailey was SO excited to see Tori.


I had to share these pictures to show off gameday fashion. Tori is modeling the cute skirt with top and boots, but it looked like all the girls had on either dresses with boots, skirts with boots, t-shirts and shorts with boots. I can't really imagine wearing boots to a game because there is usually a long walk to the stadium and then as a student you stand the whole game on swaying stands facing the sun, but I guess a girl needs to look cute too.



Mommy and her girl.

It was about this point that Luke and I had a very serious talk with Bailey about running off into the sea of maroon because it would be hard to find her.


A&M does a really good job of catering to kids on gameday. Maybe other schools to do too, but I wouldn't know. Anyways, this was us getting out pre-game energy at the bouncy house/obstacle course.




Thought this one was a good one of the girls.


We carefully planned our seats so that if Bailey got restless, then we could head to a grassy area where she could run around and I could lay down and rest my back and still watch the game on the big screen. However, we had to warn Bailey about the cannon that was close by. By the end of the game when she heard the roar of the crowd, then she knew to cover her ears for the boom.


This was Bailey covering her ears when they were singing the OSU fight song before the game... LOVE IT!


Tori is up there somewhere.


Half  time visit from daddy.


Tori and her roomate Jill came and sat with us for the 4th quarter.


Bailey did really good until the 4th quarter when I think the day started to take it's toll. I really can't blame her as it was a long televised game, in the heat, without a nap, but we had fun and made some good memories. We weren't in our car 5 minutes and she was out! Until next year Kyle Field : ).


No comments: