Lately Bailey has really enjoyed reading and watching
The Little Engine That Could, which came in perfect last night when we insisted that she try to ride her bike without training wheels. We told her to just talk to herself like the Little Engine did. We knew that she could do it, but we just hadn't had the time to really try it and let me clarify that by "we" I actually mean Luke because there is no way that right now I could do the
slightly-bent-over-run-beside-her-to-make-sure-she-isn't-going-to-fall-move like Luke had to do at first. Anyways, she DID IT and by the end was saying "I knew I could, I knew I could".
So Back and Forth and Back and Forth She Went
Now we just need to work on starting up because it's still a little tricky for her.
1 comment:
You DID it Bailey! Way to go!!!
Post a Comment