On Friday it was time to head home and that meant getting out this little Aggie outfit. All my kids have worn it home from the hospital, so the tradition continued with Blair.
Can you tell who is who? (Leave a comment if you think you know.)
| #1 |
| #2 |
![]() |
| #3 |
I did decide to add a little bow for Blair to make it a little more girlie for some pictures. I swear that back when Bailey was born they didn't have newborn stuff that was quite as cute as they do now or I probably wouldn't have gotten this outfit.
While waiting around to get discharged, we had plenty of time to take pictures.
Gigi and Bailey were at home waiting as patiently as they could. Gigi sent me this picture of some of their fun and their way to welcome home little Blair as Bailey calls her.
Back at the hospital this is how we all felt as the hours passed and we were still not discharged. We should have never believed them when they said we were going to be discharged at noon so that we did have any expectations.
Finally it was time to go home!
While we were at the hospital the decorating fairy had visited our house. Balloons, signs, streamers abounded.
So what is life with three like???
Bailey
Bailey
Bailey was SO excited to see us. The first thing she noticed was that my tummy was smaller and went on to comment that maybe God was going to put another little baby in there. A boy this time. I just smiled, but was thinking slow down there a bit, but she repeated this to me a couple of times.
She did give me a much awaited hug without the belly in the way.
There was lots of practice holding baby. The hardest part is that she wants to help with everything, but there is lots of waiting sometimes in between tasks and that's so hard for a 4 year old to understand. She has figured out that Blair is either nursing, burping, pooping/peeing, sleeping or crying.
Blake
Blair
She is a typical newborn. We had one up-all-night night and one nurse-then-sleep night. Due to spitting up and blow outs we have had more than normal outfits changes, which might not be a bad thing since I predict she outgrows newborn clothes quickly. This tye-dyed onesie was handmade special for Blair by her Aunt Tara. I would have taken a better picture, but before I could she had a blowout diaper unlike anything I have ever encountered all over Aunt Tara, which is ironic because this is one of Tara's fears.

6 comments:
1 = Blair, 2 = Blake, 3 = Bailey.
How did I do?
#1 Blake
#2 Blair
#3 Bailey
Love you guys! Such an adorable family! Please keep the posts coming :)
1. Bailey
2. Blair
3. Blake
mel, i am so happy to read these last couple of posts! you are so amazing at being able to manage!! thanks for the labor story, too- i have been really curious :-)
i too am gonna go with:
1- blake
2- blair
3- bailey
so cool that you have them in the same outfit!! recover well my sweet friend!! xo
1. Blake
2. Blair
3. Bailey
I love that they all had the same coming home outfit! I can't wait to meet Blair!
Okay, now I just look like I'm copying everyone else, but I was also going to say:
1. Blake
2. Blair
3. Bailey
Such a fun tradition, and they definitely look like siblings! :o)
Thanks for all the great updates.
Post a Comment