There is SO much to be thankful this year. Here are just a few.
I am thankful that Bailey put thought into what she was thankful for each day.
I am very thankful for our new addition to the family who arrived ahead of schedule, which makes 3 healthy, happy kiddos.
It is quite the adventure getting out, so thankfully Franny took Bailey and my mom sat in the car with Blake so that I only had my littlest munchkin for the first check up. Nothing really to report besides that she weighed in at 8lbs, 8 ozs.
I am thankful for a happy girl during bathtime.
To give me some relief from nursing we tried a bottle and Blair did great! Big sister as usual was a big helper. Two big things to be thankful for!
I am very thankful to Rebecca and Maggie for sharing your little sleepers with cousin Blair.
I am thankful that Aunt Tori drove in from College Station instead of heading straight home to spend some time with Blair.
I am SO thankful for my mom coming to watch the kids, picking up around the house, fixing things that have been broken too long, cooking delicious meals, doing all the laundry, bringing new movies for Bailey to watch and for helping me figure out Blair and getting her on as much of a schedule as a one week old can get on.
This is a special little outfit Gigi got Blair.
I am thankful for couch destruction as it means that kids are having fun and using their imaginations.
I am thankful that my husband knows how much I love to walk and got me a new stroller that will make it much easier with 3 kids.
I am thankful for this clock that turns green when it's okay for the kids to get out of bed, which has helped atleast Bailey sleep till 7 or longer.
I am thankful for cooler weather (atleast cooler mornings) when curling up with a blanket is necessary. Bailey isn't unhappy just zoned into a movie.
I am thankful for adorably cute Thanksgiving jammies.
I am thankful to live in the same city as family- Nana & the Other Mezgers.
No comments:
Post a Comment