Thanksgiving
Luke cutting up his deep fried turkey. I am spoiled to this yummy goodness and my hubby was happy to oblige me.
Blair slept through most of the morning.
Nana getting in some Blair snuggles.
I thought this was so funny of Kyle and Luke. Look at the open couch and chair and yet they are standing a foot away from the t.v. for the start of the Aggie football game. The three little ones playing to their left probably had NOTHING to do with that (read with sarcasm).
Bailey and Owen during a sweet moment.
Is that all the pictures??? Yes, between eating, nursing, discipling, playing, and relaxing that's all I got. I have some cute ones of the kids and our family, but since I think they will end up on our Christmas card, which is also going to be Blair's birth announcement I think I am going to save them.
Christmas Decorating
Here are the kids with their ornaments for this year. This was one of my favorite traditions that we did when I was growing up and I can't wait till the kids will appreciate the letters and thought put into this.
Bailey got a Toy Story ornament for her obvious love of it's characters. There are lots of memories playing Toy Story this past year and it will also remind me of my Woody at Halloween.
Blake got a "ba- ba- ba- ba" ornament a.k.a. Bob the Builder. Blake, Bob, and Rolly were busy working on Blake's foot.
Ms. Blair sleeping through all the fun as usual. We got her a bumble bee ornament mostly because it will remind of us how we found out she was going to "bee" a girl.
And these 6 stockings warm my heart and remind me each time I look at them how blessed we truly are.
I am keeping it simple this year and this is all the decorations plus the kid's Advent ornament tree.
No comments:
Post a Comment