If you guessed Blair on the left and Bailey on the right, then you were correct. Here's the full picture of Bailey- anyone recognize a baby Owen next to her?
So, I couldn't stay sentimental too long because we had a puppy dog themed tea party to host. And boy did I have to put on my thinking cap on to figure out this one as we invited families with kiddos ranging in age from Blair's age to Bailey's age and she wanted a real tea party with puppy dog activities. Stay tuned for more.
In other news, Bailey had her 5 year old well check today and weighs 40 pounds (55% percentile) and is 43.5 inches tall (75% percentile), which puts her BMI at 14.9 (45% percentile).
For fun we did a quick interview and here's a glimpse of Bailey at 5. (I wrote answers as she said them)
In other news, Bailey had her 5 year old well check today and weighs 40 pounds (55% percentile) and is 43.5 inches tall (75% percentile), which puts her BMI at 14.9 (45% percentile).
For fun we did a quick interview and here's a glimpse of Bailey at 5. (I wrote answers as she said them)
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite TV Show: Busy Town Mysteries & Angelina Ballerina
Favorite Movie: Lady & the Tramp
Favorite Song: The pink color song.
Favorite Food: Spaghetti
Favorite Toy: Lion
Favorite Activity: Coloring Rainbows (although I am really surprised she didn't say pretending to be a dog)
Favorite Book: I don't have one.
Favorite Outfit: My Cinderella Shirt
Favorite Holiday: Easter because I like to hunt for candy in eggs.
Favorite Holiday: Easter because I like to hunt for candy in eggs.
Favorite Thing to do with Mommy: Cook
What's Something You Really Don't Like? Getting hurt
What's Something You Really Don't Like? Getting hurt
What's Something You Wish Mommy Would Let You Do More: Watch more movies, have more movie nights with popcorn. (Followed by can we have a movie night?)
Favorite Thing to do with Daddy: Having dates with daddy.
Favorite Thing to do with Blake and Blair: Play at the park.
What's Something You Want to Get Better At: Climbing Even Higher in Trees.
Anything Else? Rhyming Stuff.
Anything Else? Rhyming Stuff.
Since You Are 5 Year Old, Can You Think Of 5 Things You Are Good At: 1. Mommy, I am such a good climber! 2. Hanging upside down in trees, but one time I fell out of a tree at Owen's house. 3. I think (big pause) I am also good at riding my bike. 4. Tying Knots 5. I'm a good eater cause I always finish my plate.
What's Your Favorite Thing About School: Singing songs.
What's Fun About Being 5: I am just getting so old. You know mommy, soon I will be six.
What Do You Want to be when you grow up? An Astronaut
Why? Because I want to go to the moon.
And just for fun we ask her what some of her friends were going to be:
Owen- astronaut just like me.
Emmy- an Olympics. What is she going to do at the Olympics? monkey bars, swim, dance in the water.
Abby- an animal rescuer, but she won't rescue deers.
Weston- a mountain climber
Elijah- a snake looker. What's a snake looker? He will look for snakes. Does Elijah like snakes? I'm not sure.
Bella- policeman
Nathan- a builder
Rebecca- a baker
Boone- an office worker
Blake- a farmer and drive tractors
Blair- a beautiful girl who just go on dates
Aunt Tori- she is just going to live in College Station and be a pharmacy tester.
Happy Birthday Bailey Girl!
1 comment:
So sweet! Happy birthday Bailey! :)
Post a Comment