Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Gaylord Ice Show

After Thanksgiving on the last day of our visit, the fam headed to the DFW area for the Gaylord Ice Show. Think Christmas in Alaska, atleast that's what their website states about the 9 degree temperatures that keep the ice sculptures from melting. And boy was it cold!
 
Here's the Tackett siblings plus spouses, girlfriend, kids and of course the parents waiting in line.

 
Colored Ice really made the Madagascar characters come to life.
 
 
Gigi and B with the lovely blue hooded coats that they provide you with.
 
 
Blair wasn't too sure about the cold.
 
 
See what I mean?
 
 
Blake was really silly as the coat went all the way down to his feet.

 
All smiles.
 
 
Uncle Fun on the slide.
 
 
I thought this is a great one of my parents.
 
 
And it's always good to get to spend time with Andrew and Rachel.
 
 
Madagascar was really great for the kids, but I also loved the lighted nativity scene at the end (which we are covering up).

 
Another one of the whole crew. What a great way to end our trip!

 
Bye!


No comments: