In 5 year old world-
Bailey has learned to swing! She was so proud of herself because after months of me telling her to lean back and make her legs go in and out, it actually worked!?!?! Bailey is on the left and our new neighbor friend is on the right. She and Bailey still meet in the trees almost every afternoon.
And she loves this bar Luke made and hung for the kids. She has all sorts of tricks she does.
Bailey continues to be very competitive and we usually end quiet time with a game. Slap Jack has been our most recent favorite. I will be interested to see how soccer goes in the spring...
She also loves to have adventures. This was when she, Blake, and Blue ran away to the backyard for an hour. It was actually kinda great because they were gone from 4:30- 5:30 and they can back in asking if I would adopt them, told me that they had their snack outside, and that they were ready to eat dinner. That worked for me and yes, I was happy to adopt them. : )
Bailey loves dress up and this was a special cowgirl outfit of Tori's that we are borrowing for a bit. I ask her to pose and got this sassyness.
Bailey had her first sewing lesson with Gigi.
Here she was just working on the needle going in and out on lion's collar.
I have so enjoyed watching her people drawings transform from circles (early Fall)
to having actual bodies (November).
And this was a favorite drawing from December she drew at school.
And lastly, there is no shortage of imagination in this girl. Recently, she has invented a dinosaur, a Chickanoodasaurus (sounds kinda like Chicken-noodle-saurus or Giganotosaurus, which is a character off of Dinosaur Train, but Bailey assures me it's neither) that she likes to pretend to be. Chickanoodasaurus is a carnivore that makes a donkey noises to scare people. It's the same colors as a wild pig (grey & black) and it's always sniffing around for danger. Baby Chickanoodasuarus eggs are pink and lots of dinosaurs like to eat them, so the mama Chickanoodasaurus has to always be on guard. That's what I have learned so far, although I am sure there is more to know.
No comments:
Post a Comment