What better playdate than to head to the Zilker Botanical Gardens, which I had never been to before today, for a Fairy House Tour. We didn't see any fairies, except for the one we brought with us on the far right, but I assure you that we looked really hard for them. : )
This was on our way to the Fairy Trail.
I was seriously impressed with the little houses mostly made of organic materials. The extent of the details was just amazing. This was the first one and if you went too fast you certainly would miss seeing them.
Here's a little closer look.
Blakers with one labeled the "tower".
They were even in gourds.
Definitely one of the harder ones to spot.
This one was probably my favorite.
Emmy was really studying this one.
Does it surprise you that these two started working on their own fairy house?
And as we are leaving, we found this Apatasaurus Garden- very creative!
I highly recommend this outing if you have a fairy loving little one at your house or just for a fun outing.

No comments:
Post a Comment