Sunday, March 9, 2014

Coming Home!

We got to come home on Friday and although I would have loved to stay longer, we had stayed our two nights and they usually discharge people after lunch so our time was up. I was excited for Beau to get to wear the Aggie-Coming-Home Outfit that all the others have worn. This outfit was kinda like us naming all our kids with B letters, we didn't set out to do, but it just kinda happened.

So here is a glimpse of a member of the Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2036.


 

This is all our kids in order from Bailey (L) to Beau (R) in the same outfit coming home from the hospital.


 Looking at these pictures is bittersweet. The beginning of the "last time we will do that" has begun and I am trying hard to take it all in. Before he was born I couldn't imagine loving another one as much as I love my other three and then they placed him in my arms. It is crazy how much I love him already.



Thanks Danielle and Emily for these decorations.




Gigi, Pa, and Tori were here for the weekend and we got some pictures of them with the kids in their Big Sister/Big Brother/Little Brother Shirts. 



Holding Beau is a favorite activity that lasts about 30 seconds with the girls.


Thank you, thank you, thank you Gigi for all your help! I am always sad to see you go. 

 

Not sure too many people are an aunt x5 when they are 21.



There is not a new normal yet, but life with 4 little ones goes on and I am just trying to keep up. I am super thankful it is Spring Break and Nana has some fun plans for the big kids as well as a sleepover with cousin Owen thanks to Aunt Ali. And now I am off to bed to catch a few z's before Beau and I have our special middle of the night mommy & son time. : )

No comments: