It was our year to be in Austin for Easter and I am going to try to sum up all our in town Easter events in this post.
This was Blake and Blair all ready for their preschool egg hunt.
Next was lunch & egg hunting with the Risingers on Saturday for Johns' birthday. Plus, there were balloons, a bouncey house and face painting!
Happy 4th (not 2nd) birthday John-John! So, after a night of not alot of sleep I wrote a note on a book we were giving John and I accidentally Happy 2nd birthday. Ooops! And that is not even my first blooper lately.
Blake was not sure what he thought about being a bunny.
Funny story- As soon as Blake got his face painted we were going to leave, but while we were taking pictures Blair snuck over to the face painter when she thought no one was looking and had hers painted too. She cried big tears when we had to clean it off for naptime.
Mommy & Beau
The Assuntos Brunch
Sunday morning Ryan read to the kids about the Resurrection and then explained about the best eggs to find, which are the empty ones because they remind us Jesus's tomb was empty.
Sunday morning Ryan read to the kids about the Resurrection and then explained about the best eggs to find, which are the empty ones because they remind us Jesus's tomb was empty.
I was totally not listening because of all the cute photo opportunities
like this
and this

and this one. Oh, I wish this was in focus.
Allison, me, Leah, and Danielle.
All the kids minus Carter & Beau who were both napping.
And then it was egg hunting & dinner at Franny's house that night with the Mezger cousins.
Franny had the older four kids over on Friday to dye the eggs and then Luke, Kyle, and Grandpa Robert hid them the day of.
And they are off...
My kid's definitely knew what to do!
Uncle Kyle made sure all the eggs were found.
Blair's basket
Blake's basket
Can you see the trail of Blair's destruction?
Bailey with her eggs.
Happy Easter!
We are so thankful for the cross, that He has Risen, and for lots of fun with family & friends.


1 comment:
I'm so impressed with your 6 week postpartum blogging. ;) Great pics!
Post a Comment