Welcome to our blog. Here you will find updates on our life, pictures of the kids, and get a glimpse of the rich blessings God has bestowed on us.
Friday, April 11, 2014
Out of the Mouths of a Mezger
Just a few tidbits I want to remember-
Since Bailey was 2 she has called mangoes- "mingoes" and it was one of those things that I thought was cute and didn't correct. Also, around that time Bailey got a flamingo toy that she named Mingo because she couldn't say flamingo. Well, it was time to clear up the confusion because last weekend we bought a big bag of dried mangoes and she very thoughtfully ask if we were eating flamingo (think beef jerky but with flamingo meat).
Blake calls tomatoes- "tornados". So, at dinner we will occasionally hear "Mooommmm, not tornadoes again. You know I don't like tornadoes".
There is a plethora of mayflies around our house right now. The other day Bailey ask why two mayflies were stuck together and what came out of my mouth is "they are just being friends". Well, guess what Bailey wants to do to friends now? Jump on them front facing and wrap her legs around them. To her defense she just wants to be friends. : )
Blair: "Mommy", "Me (patting herself) carry baby Beau" Me: (after checking the swing and finding it empty) "WHERE?" "Where's baby Beau?" Blair: "C'mon Mom"- She then leads me to a basket that she has tucked baby Beau in. Talk about scary!!! I didn't realize it was time for the you-aren't-allowed-to-carry-baby-Beau talk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
BLAIR!! I love it!
Post a Comment