Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Halloween

One of my favorite days of the year has come and gone too quickly again, but my heart is full for sure!

We barely squeezed in pumpkin carving the day before Halloween and they again go with the kid's costumes. I am amazed by my husband's pumpkin-carving skills and glad he pushed to do jack-o-lanterns.

A fox of sorts, a transformer, a Wild Kratt paw



So here's everyone- Bailey Kratt who activated lion powers, a fox, a panther (that's what my t-shirt is picked out by Bailey), Luke in his transformer t-shirt picked out by Blake, Bumble Bee Transformer Beau, and Optimus Blake. So, I don't know what happened to me this summer, but I decided Luke & I wouldn't dress up. Then I got really sad about it, so we let the older two pick out t-shirts for us, but I felt super lame and learned my lesson. My shirt also did not get here until 5 pm on Halloween night and after one family had arrived. So, I have already started thinking about Luke & I's costumes for next year.


 The transformer boys


The party animals


We got a super sweet visit from these guys on Halloween afternoon.




Halloween night we had a small gathering of mostly neighbors, but also Tori & Franny and the Kuykendalls.




This is a better look at my panther shirt.

 

I thought this was pretty awesome- they dressed up as each other, so Leah is Matt & Matt is Leah!


The kids



The adults


Flashback to last year and we four neighborhood mommies were pregnant



Here are the sweet babies that are now out of our bellies!!! (not in order with their moms)


From here on out it is just some of the kids trick-or-treating



Bowen showed me his candy after almost every house


These two silly 2 year olds pulled up the rear of our trick or treaters, while Bailey was leading the pack.


sweet angel Marlow


Not too long in we found the Risingers!



And Erika passed out candy as we passed her house!


The witches of Cordova. 
The ones that scared Bailey last year & I am happy to report that Bailey got them this year! They even sent a message out to the neighborhood to find the "ferocious lioness who scared the daylights out of them" and would like to meet Bailey in person, but she thinks it is a secret plot to get her so she won't agree. I will report back if we do get to meet them not in costume.


And now only 360ish days till next time.

No comments: