Thursday, November 20, 2014

What a 7 Year Old Needs According to a 7 Year Old

Both Blake and Blair's preschool classes participate in Operation Christmas Child, so we let Bailey do her own box. The last two years I have always helped, but this year I took my hands off and just let her pick things out, because as Bailey put it "who else knows what a 7 year old wants better than a 7 year old".



a cup with straw
soap
a pig loofah
pens
How to Train Your Dragon 2 coloring book
a wolf toy
a thorny-devil lizard toy
My Little Pony toy
a bobble head dog toy
Strawberry Shortcake hair brush
purple leopard-print handheld mirror
clip-in hair extensions
flip flops
toothbrush
toothpaste
a necklace from the 50 cents machine
socks
a picture of Bailey with a note, so they know who sent it

It was quite interesting for me to watch her and the box was packed to the gills with love. I pray some 7-9 year old girl with interests that span lizards to My Little Ponies is blessed by this box.

No comments: