So I accidently killed Bailey's lizard Sneaky. I had put Sneaky's container outside in the sun because a Petsmart person had told me I needed to since our heating lamp went out....well, he baked in a very short time. There were days of tears and hurt, but what's crazy is as soon as I found out I had overheated him I went to the backyard thinking, if we found one I could find another and I did! So, we are now the proud owners of Sneaky Jr. I have never felt worse about something though.
This was Sneaky's grave and is in my front yard where we found him.
Not the best picture, but this is Sneaky Jr.
Blake also just recently has a green anole lizard too named Jaws (because he bites). We are currently trying to find a female for Sneaky, so lizards beware!
No comments:
Post a Comment