Change #1: My Belly
Here's a picture of me at 36 weeks. I am definately feeling like I am at the end. Bailey often tells Luke or I that "Mommy's belly is tired" or my favorite is that " Mommy's belly is sick". Kinda along the same lines, there is a little confusion sometimes about where the baby is: If you ask her "Where's your brother or sister at?" She points to her belly saying "right here". Something about asking it this way makes her think the baby is in her tummy. Most of the time she knows there is only one baby and it's in my belly. Although, maybe a month ago she grabbed my bottom and told me "more babies", and I firmly told her "no, that is mommy's bottom, and there are no babies there." Hopefully leaving no lingering questions about that.
Change #2: Home Improvements
Change #3: Preschool
Bailey started preschool today. Here is her first day of school picture (this is a really different look for Bailey, but it was the only one where she was looking at the camera and smiling). We didn't think we could get her into preschool until the Fall but when I called to get her on the waiting list we were pleasantly surprised and snagged an open spot. She will be going Tues/Thurs from 9:30- 1:30. I am so excited about this opportunity because it relieves some anxiety I have about new baby and the amount of energy Bailey has amongst all the adjustments we will all be going through. We had alot of fun this past weekend picking out a lunchbox as seen in the picture.
The only sad thing about this morning was that Bailey thought she was getting to go to school with Tori (my sister who is still in High School). As we were walking to her class she kept asking "Where Tori is?" She also wanted to wear her Santo shirt and ride a school bus.
1 comment:
mel- you are still the cutest pregnant woman i have ever seen. can't wait to hear when this little one comes!! hopefully we'll make a texas trip soon and get to meet him/her. be well- miss and love you guys!!!
Post a Comment